Thursday 21 August 2014

An unwritten love story

I saw him in my street, two weeks back,
Playing with an old torn foot ball.
A 2 year old handsome male,
Tall enough for his age.

It was love at first sight,
I fell for his dark eyes and four legged walk.
My friends gossiped that he's too naughty.
Well, when he's mine, I will cut his tail.

I was waiting for a chance to talk to him,
and it happened one day, in a quite unromantic way.
He poo-pooped in front of my home while playing.
And I shouted at him pretending to be angry,
"Hey you! Why are you behaving like a dog? Wait I will complain to your parents"
He looked into my eyes, and said "Call me Jeeno", and went away.
That was the last time I saw him,
But I heard stories about him, from my friends.

Finally I decided to meet him on his birthday to apologize,
the day I would never forget in my life.

I was walking into his street, with a gift,
and there was lot of commotion, people running here and there.
And finally when the dust cleared, I couldn't believe what I saw,
the 'leg piece bone' I brought for him, fell down from my mouth.

They took Jeeno ,
in a Municipality dog van.

மனிதர்உணர்ந்து கொள்ள இது மனித காதல் அல்ல”
(This is not a human love, for humans to understand)









3 comments:

  1. Why is it titled "Unwritten" when its written? Abstract story...? Since I am human I dont understand it:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, still a better love story than Twilight. :) xD
    But seriously unexpected twist. Way to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete